Anti Seize Compound, 16 oz. Container Size, 16 oz. Net Weight
- Item# 46F527
- Mfr. Model# 73931
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121515
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Anti Seize Compound
- Container Type Brush Top Can
- Primary Chemical Base PTFE
- Specific Gravity 1.12
- Application For use on such applications as bottling machinery, chain drives, conveyor and oven bearings, gaskets, nut, bolts, screws, packaging machinery, pipe fittings, press fit assemblies, pump gears, motors, stainless steel fittings, valve assemblies and worn gears. Specifically for use when incidental food contact is possible.
- Standards Copper Strip Corrosion (ASTM D-4048), Conforms to FDA regulations CFR-21-178, 3570
- Physical Form Paste
- Net Weight 16 oz.
- Flash Point 400 Degrees F
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- VOC Content No VOC
- Min. Operating Temp. -65 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 1800 Degrees F
- Color Off White
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.