16 oz. Pipe Thread Sealant, Black
- Item # 46F524
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 17432
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe Thread Sealant
- Size 16 oz.
- Color Black
- Full Cure Varies
- Begins to Harden Limitless
- Performance Temp. Range -50 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Flash Point 76 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.46
- Viscosity 100
- For Use With Threaded Galvanized Steel, Iron, Brass, Copper, Aluminum, and Stainless Steel Pipe
- Application Thread Sealant For Use to Join Threaded Pipes Made of Galvanized Steel, Iron, Brass, Copper Aluminum and Stainless Steel Pipes Containing Corrosive Chemicals Such as Diluted Acids, Caustics and other Chemical Solutions. Not Recommended for Oxygen
- Standards AMS-S-7916C & TT-S-1732
- Includes Acids, Caustics, Alcohol, Ethylene Glycol, Gasoline and Ammonia
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.