16 oz. Can Pipe Thread Sealant with 2,000 psi, Blue
- Item# 4YRX1
- Mfr. Model# 31431
- Catalog Page# 2784
- UNSPSC# 31201514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe Thread Sealant
- Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Can
- Chemical Type PTFE
- Color Blue
- Gas Pressure Range 2,000 psi
- Liquid Pressure Range 10,000 psi
- Full Cure Flexible Set Cure Time Varies
- Begins to Harden Not Specified
- Application Temp. Range 20 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range 20 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Flash Point 144 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.38
- Viscosity 45,000cP
- For Use With Galvanized Steel, Iron, Brass, Copper, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Polyethylene, Reinforced Fiberglass, PVC, and CPVC Pipes
- Application Fast-Drying, Flexible Set, For High Vibration Environments, Multiple Uses Including Pneumatics, Compressed Air, Ammonia, Gas and Potable and Non-Potable Water
- Standards TT-S-1732
- Includes Pneumatics, Acids, Ammonia, Compressed Air, Fluids, Gases, Potable and Non-Potable Water
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.