LED Keychain Flashlight, Plastic, Maximum Lumens Output: 30, Black, 2.75"
- Item # 15X383
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RMS-HL-1
- Catalog Page # 1684
- UNSPSC # 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Keychain Flashlight
- Flashlight Grade Industrial
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Light Technology LED
- Flashlight Battery Size CR2032
- Flashlight Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Rechargeable No
- Length 2.75"
- Body Dia. 7.00"
- Lumens 30
- Lumens Range 0 to 49
- Maximum Lumens Output 30
- Run Time on High Setting 10 hr.
- Body Color Black
- Flashlight Body Material Plastic
- Number of Batteries 2
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 10/12 hr.
- Lamp Life 10,000 hr.
- Switch Type Push Button
- Lens Material Plastic
- Beam Distance 5m
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Adjustable
- Special Light Output Mode Red Strobe, Strobe
- Green Environmental Attribute Does Not Contain PVC
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does Not Contain PVC.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.