47-13/16" x 6-5/8" x 3-1/8" Linear High Bay with 20,000 Lumens and Wide Light Distribution
- Item # 53UE28
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HB648160W50
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Suggested Fixture Mounting Height 18 ft. or Above
- Lumens 20,000
- Light Distribution Wide
- Color Temp. 5000K
- Light Technology LED
- Lighting Certification DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
- Standards UL, Wet Location Rated
- Fixture Type - High and Low Bay Fixtures Linear High Bay
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Max. Fixture Wattage 160.0
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 160.0
- Fixture Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- IP Rating 65
- Color Rendering Index 80.0
- Number of Light Bars 0
- Lamp Type - Fixtures Integrated LED
- Fixture Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Lumens Per Watt 125.0
- Fixture Reflector Material Polycarbonate
- Fixture Housing Color Silver
- Fixture Housing Material Aluminum
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio 1.5 to 1
- Occupancy Sensor No
- Dimmable Yes
- Emergency Back Up Battery No
- Fixture Length 47-13/16"
- Fixture Width 6-5/8"
- Fixture Height 3-1/8"
- Fixture Mounting Type Surface or Suspended Pendant
- Fixture Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- LED Replacement For 400W HPS/MH
- Fixture Series 600
- Fixture Warranty 10 yr.
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.