47-13/16" x 6-5/8" x 3-1/8" LED High Bay with 20,000 Lumens and Wide Light Distribution
- Item # 53UE28
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HB648160W50
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED High Bay
- LED Replacement For 400W HPS/MH
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Watts 160
- Color Temp. 5000K
- Fixture Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Standards UL, DLC, IP65, Wet Location Rated
- Light Distribution Wide
- Fixture Mounting Type Surface or Suspended Pendant
- Fixture Length 47-13/16"
- Fixture Width 6-5/8"
- Fixture Height 3-1/8"
- Fixture Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Number of Light Bars 0
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio 1.5 to 1
- CRI 80
- Lumens Per Watt 125.0
- Fixture Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Fixture Warranty 10 yr.
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.