Infrared Thermometer, 400° to 3275°F Temp. Range (F), Includes: Battery and Carrying Case
- Item# 1CVK7
- Mfr. Model# RAYR3I2ML3CRU
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) 400 Degrees to 3275 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) 200 Degrees to 1800 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 90"
- Accuracy +/-1.5 Degrees F or +/-1.0%
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Includes Battery and Carrying Case
- Laser Sighting Single Dot
- Battery Type (4) AA
- Data Logging 100 Points
- Alarm High/Low
- Data Hold Yes
- Display Backlit LCD
- Spectral Response 1.6 uM
- Response Time 550 msec.
- Repeatability +/-0.5% of Reading or +/-1 Degrees F
- Memory Max/Min/Avg/Dif
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Standards FDA Class IIIa Laser
- Trigger Yes
- Special Features Long Range for Molten Metal
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 1MZX4RAYTEK
Price $3,290.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.