Fixed Mount IR Temp Sensor, -40 to 1112F
- Item# 1CVJ7
- Mfr. Model# RAYMID10LT
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112219
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
- Item Fixed Mount Infrared Temperature Sensor
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 1112 Degrees F
- Output 4 to 20 mA DC, 0-5 V DC, J or K Thermocouple
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 10"
- Power Source 12 to 24 VDC
- Cable Length 3.28 ft.
- Impedance 20 Ohms (On Thermocouple Output)
- Loop Resistance 100 K Ohms On mV DC Output or 500 Ohms On mA DC Output With 24 V DC Power
- Current Rating 100mA
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.1 to 1
- Spectral Response 8 To 14uM
- Ambient Temp. Range 32 Degrees To 160 Degrees F
- Response Time 150ms
- Accuracy +/-1% or +/-2 Degrees F
- Repeatability +/-0.5% of Reading or +/-1 Degrees F, Whichever Is Greater
- Sensor Length 1.1"
- Thread Size M12 x 1
- Dia. 0.55"
- Housing Length 3.2"
- Housing Width 2.4"
- Environmental Applications IP 65 (NEMA-4)
- Includes Head Mounting Nut and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 years
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions