LCD Infrared Thermometer, Laser Sighting: Single Dot, 0° to 750° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 4XX07
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RAYMT4U
- Catalog Page # 615
- UNSPSC # 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
MiniTemp™ Noncontact Thermometer let’s you im and pull the trigger for instant temp. readings. Simple-to-use thermometer gives you quick, accurate readings; excellent for monitoring critical temperatures, to help you improve your facility's energy efficiency. Large, backlit LCD is easy to read. For general-purpose applications. Includes 9V battery.
- Item - Infrared Thermometer Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared 0 Degrees to 750 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -18 Degrees to 400 Degrees
- Focus Spot Size and Distance - Infrared 1" @ 8"
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-1.8% of Reading
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-2.0% or +/-3.5 Degrees Whichever is Greater
- Emissivity Fixed 0.95
- Laser Sighting - Infrared Single Dot
- Data Logging - Instrument No
- Temperature Alarm - Thermometer No
- Display - IR Camera LCD
- Memory - Instrument No
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Battery Type 9V
- Spectral Response - Infrared 7.0 to 18.0um
- Response Time 500 msec.
- Repeatability +/-2% of Reading or +/-3.6 Degrees F
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Standards Class II Laser
- Includes Battery
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.