20mA Fixed Mount Infrared Temperature Sensor, 1.00" @ 4" Distance, 32° to 240°F
- Item # 1CVJ3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RAYCI3A10L
- Catalog Page # 601
- UNSPSC # 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Fixed Mount Infrared Temperature Sensor
- Sensor Item Fixed Mount Infrared Temperature Sensor
- Sensor Output Type 0 to 5VDC
- Sensor Power Source 12 to 24VDC
- Sensor Spot Size and Distance 1.00" @ 4"
- Sensor Emissivity 0.95
- Sensor Measurement Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 240 Degrees F
- Sensor Accuracy +/-2.0%
- Sensor Cable Length 10 ft.
- Sensor Current Rating 20mA
- Impedance 50 Ohms
- Loop Resistance 50 K Ohms
- Spectral Response 8 To 14uM
- Ambient Temp. Range 32 Degrees To 160 Degrees F
- Response Time 350ms
- Repeatability +/-1% of Measured Value or +/-2 Degrees F, Whichever Is Greater
- Sensor Length 3.5"
- Thread Size 3/4-16 UNF
- Dia. 0.75"
- Environmental Applications IP 65 (NEMA-4)
- Includes (2) Mounting Nuts and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.