LED Spotlight, Plastic, Maximum Lumens Output: 500, Black, 3.75"
- Item# 20JP02
- Mfr. Model# OT6AASP-B
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Spotlight
- Flashlight Grade General Purpose
- Rechargeable No
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Lumens 500
- Flashlight Battery Type Alkaline
- Flashlight Battery Size AA
- Lumens Range 450 to 750
- Run Time on High Setting 10 hr.
- Maximum Lumens Output 500
- Lamp Type LED
- Number of Batteries 6
- Batteries Included Yes
- Lamp Life 100 hr.
- Length 3.75"
- Body Dia. 7.00"
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Plastic
- Battery Burn Time 10 hr.
- Switch Type Push Button
- Light Output Modes High / Medium / Low
- Beam Distance 360m
- Water Penetration Rating IPX7
- Weight with Batteries 1.57 lb.
- Standards ANSI/NEMA FL1
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
- Replacement Lamp None
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1LEF1ENERGIZER
Price $60.95 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.