100 ft. Self Regulating Heating Cable, Wet or Dry, Max. Circuit Length 200 ft., 120VAC
- Item # 4E516
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # H612100
- Catalog Page # 3128
- UNSPSC # 26121601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Self Regulating Heating Cable
- Mounting Location Wet or Dry
- Cable Length 100 ft.
- Max. Circuit Length 200 ft.
- Heater Voltage 120VAC
- Watts per Foot @ 40F 6
- Amps per Foot @ 40F 0.050
- Features Self Regulating Energy Efficient, Prevents Freeze Up Problems
- For Use With Lighter Plastic or Metal Pipes Up to 8" Dia., Roof, Gutter
- Standards UL Listed and CSA Certified
- Includes Cable, (2) Power Connection Kits, Splice and Tee Kit, Roll of Application Tape
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.