6" Thin Wall Heat Shrink Tubing, Flexible Polyolefin, Shrink Ratio 2:1
- Item # 22KZ85
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CPGI-RNF-100-1/2-BK-6IN
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121711
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Designed for jacketing wire bundles and light-duty harnesses, this heat-shrink tubing helps to resist damage from abrasion and solvents. Its flexible design conforms to irregular shapes. The tubing can also be used to identify and color-code electrical connections and wire bundles.
- Item Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Type Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Wall Type Thin Wall
- Shrink Tubing Material Polyolefin
- Shrink Tubing Material Type Flexible
- Flame Retardant Yes
- Shrink Tubing Adhesive Lined No
- Shrink Tubing Usable Temp. Range -67 Degrees to 275 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio 2:1
- Use Shrink Tubing With Wire Size 6 to 1 AWG
- Shrink Tubing I.D. Before Shrinking 0.500"
- I.D. After Shrinking 0.250"
- Shrink Tubing Wall Thickness After Shrinking 0.025"
- Shrink Tubing Length 6"
- Color Black
- Min. Shrink Temp. 203 Degrees F
- Max. Voltage 600V
- Features Flame Retardant, Flexible
- Standards UL Recognized to Standard 224 - File E35586
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions