6" Medium Wall Heat Shrink Tubing, Flexible Polyolefin, Shrink Ratio 3:1
- Item # 23PF05
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CPGI-DWP-125-3/16-BK-6IN
- Catalog Page # 377
- UNSPSC # 39121711
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This heat-shrink tubing is designed for jacketing wire bundles and light-duty harnesses. It helps to resist damage from abrasion and solvents. It also features a flexible design that conforms to irregular shapes. Use to identify and color-code electrical connections and wire bundles.
- Item Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Type Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Wall Type Medium Wall
- Shrink Tubing Material Polyolefin
- Shrink Tubing Material Type Flexible
- Flame Retardant No
- Shrink Tubing Adhesive Lined Yes
- Shrink Tubing Usable Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 230 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio 3:1
- Use Shrink Tubing With Wire Size 20 to 18 AWG
- Shrink Tubing I.D. Before Shrinking 0.187"
- I.D. After Shrinking 0.060"
- Shrink Tubing Wall Thickness After Shrinking 0.055"
- Shrink Tubing Length 6"
- Color Black
- Min. Shrink Temp. 203 Degrees F
- Max. Voltage 600V
- Features Flexible, Environmentally Friendly, Abrasion Resistant, Cut-Through Resistant, Thermal Resistant, Fluid Resistant, Stain Relief
- Standards UL Recognized to Standard 224 (File E35586)
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions