First Aid Kit, Unitized, White, 62Pcs, 3 Ppl
- Item# 8L542
- Mfr. Model# 8L542
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 42172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item First Aid Kit
- First Aid Kit Application General Purpose
- Mount Type Portable, Wall Mount
- Kit Type Unitized
- Number of Components 62
- People Served 3
- Case Material Plastic
- Color White
- Number of Shelves 1
- Waterproof Yes
- Height 10"
- Width 10"
- Depth 3"
- Color Code Yellow-Bandages, Compresses, Blue-Antiseptics, Wound Cleansers, Red-Burn Treatment, Green-Special, Miscellaneous, Orange-Personal Protection
- Includes (3) Ammonia Inhalants, (6) Burn Cream, 0.125-oz. Packet, (1) Compress Bandage, 4"W, (4) Compress Bandage, 2"W, (1) Eyewash, (1) Facemask with Eyeshield, (1) First Aid Guide, 2 Pair Vinyl Gloves, (1) MICROSHIELD CPR Mask, (16) Plastic Bandages, 1"W x 3"L, (10) PVP Wipes, (10) Insect Sting-Relief Pads, (1) Triangle Bandage
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.