Temperature Control,0 To 55,SPST
- Item # 12Z395
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # o10-1010
- Catalog Page # 3019
- UNSPSC # 39121549
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Refrigeration/Freezer Control
- Type Medium Temp.
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Opens Low
- Control Range (F) 0 to 55
- Temp. Differential High (F) 55
- Temp. Differential Low (F) Capilar
- Constant Differential (F) Constant Cut-in
- Normally On (F) Adjustable
- Normally Off (F) Adjustable
- Cold On Adjustable
- Cold Off Adjustable
- Warm On Adjustable
- Warm Off Adjustable
- Height (In.) 2-3/4
- Width (In.) 3-13/16
- Depth (In.) 2
- Capillary Length (In.) 0 a 55
- Capillary Type Capillary
- Voltage 120/240
- Locked Rotor Amps Ajustable
- Full Load Amps 4.6/2.3
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 55
- Construction NEMA 1 Enclosure
- Application Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems
- Agency Compliance UL, NEMA
- Includes Temperature Adjustment Knob
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.