Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Single Pressure Controls
- Type High Pressure
- Switch Type DPST
- Switch Action Opens On Low Pressure
- Range (PSI) 100 to 400
- Differential Pressure (PSI) 40 to 150
- Reset Auto
- Pressure Connection 36" Capillary with Flare Nut
- Capillary Length (In.) 36
- Mounting Universal
- Connection Copper Capillary withFlare Nut
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Function To Protect the Compressor from Excessive System Pressure which Could be Caused by Condenser Fan Failure
- Application For Refrigerants R 12, R 22, R 134A and R 502
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.