Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 277VAC
- Item# 4E919
- Mfr. Model# C17-100
- Catalog Page# 3782
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 2
- Control Range 64 Degrees to 101 Degrees F
- Differential 3.5 Degrees F
- Height 3"
- Width 2-1/4"
- Depth 3"
- Insertion Depth 3"
- Overall Length 39"
- Sensor Type Copper
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 3/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length 8-9/16"
- Capillary Length 24"
- Features Replace Many OEM Controls on Single Stage Packaged Terminal, Room, Thru-The-Wall Heat/Cool Units
- For Use With 2-Stage Heat/Cool PTAC and Thru the Wall Units
- Application 2-Stage Heating or Cooling
- Enclosure Type None
- Voltage Range 120 to 277VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 20A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 20A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V 18 to 25A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V 18 to 25A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Full Load Amps 25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 25A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 16A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 240VA
- Mounting Type Any Position
- Mounting Location On Unit
- Standards None
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.