Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for Heating and Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
- Item# 4E912
- Mfr. Model# C12-5010
- Catalog Page# 3091
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Thermostat Switch Type SPDT
- Thermostat Control Range 60 Degrees to 98 Degrees F
- Thermostat Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120VAC 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 15A
- Thermostat Programmable No
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Thermostat Heating/Cooling Heating/Cooling
- Thermostat Item Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat
- Remote Sensing Bulb Included Yes
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Differential 3 Degrees F
- Height 3"
- Width 2-1/4"
- Depth 3"
- Sensor Type Copper
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 3/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length 9"
- Capillary Length 36"
- Enclosure Type None
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 20A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 20A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 25A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 16A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 240VA
- Mounting Type Any Position
- Mounting Location On Unit
- Standards None
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.