High/Low Pressure Control, 120/240V
- Item# 12Z407
- Mfr. Model# o12-1594
- Catalog Page# 3770
- UNSPSC# 39121506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dual Pressure Control
- Switch Type SPST
- Low Pressure Range (PSIG) 10 to 100
- High Pressure Range (PSIG) 150 to 450
- High Pressure Differential (PSIG) 70 Fixed
- Low Pressure Differential (PSIG) 10 Fixed
- Reset Low Manual
- Reset High Manual
- Pressure Connection Color Coded 1/4 inch Flare Nuts
- Mounting Bracket or Flush-Mount Vertical or Horizontal
- Main Switch Off Time (Sec.) 1-110
- Main Switch On Time (Sec.) 1-110
- Limited Knob Adjustment Cut-out
- Voltage 120/240
- For Use With Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Characteristics Exclusive Convertible Reset for Manual or Automatic High Pressure Reset, Nema 1 Enclosure
- Includes Front Located Captive Cover Screw, Large Easy To Read Scales, SUPER CAP Capillary Protection system, Color Coded Flare Nuts
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.