Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Single Pressure Controls
- Type Low Pressure
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Opens On Low Pressure
- Range (PSI) (10") to 100
- Differential Pressure (PSI) 10 to 40
- Reset Auto
- Pressure Connection 36" Capillary with 1/4" Flare Nut
- Capillary Length (In.) 36
- Mounting Universal
- Connection Copper Capillary withFlare Nut
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Function To Protect the Compressor Loss of Refrigerant in Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems
- Application For Refrigerants R 12, R 22, R 134A and R 502, In Commercial Refrigeration
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.