Plastic Spray Head for Shrubs, 1/2" FNPT Connection, Adjustable, 0° to 360° Pattern
- Item # 3W972
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1804-VAN
- Catalog Page # 2816
- UNSPSC # 21101803
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Spray Head for Shrubs
- Connection 1/2" FNPT
- Material of Construction Plastic
- Pattern Adjustable, 0 Degrees to 360 Degrees
- Spacing 8 to 15 ft.
- Pressure Range 15 to 70 psi
- Flow Rate 0.50 gpm
- Radius of Throw 8 to 15 ft.
- Height 6"
- Pop-Up Clearance 4"
- Application Use In Small or Large Grass Areas or Flower Beds
- Features Patented Pressure-Activated Co-Molded Wiper Seal Prevents Wasteful Water Leakage and Assures Long Life, Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Spring Assures Flush Retraction, Multiple Pop-Up Heights for Maximum Design Flexibility, Wide Range of Nozzle for Distance of Throw and Arc Pattern, Operates Efficiently At Low Water Pressure
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5Z293RAIN BIRD
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.