Plastic, Steel Spray Head for Shrubs, 1/2" Female Threaded Inlets Connection, Half Circle Pattern
- Item # 40JJ72
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1802HDS
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 21101803
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Spray Head for Shrubs
- Connection 1/2" Female Threaded Inlets
- Material of Construction Plastic, Steel
- Pattern Half Circle
- Spacing 3 to 20 Feet
- Pressure Range 15 to 70 psi
- Flow Rate 0.1 gpm
- Radius of Throw 8 to 15 ft.
- Height 4"
- Width 2-1/4"
- Pop-Up Clearance 2"
- Application Watering Shrubs In Residential Settings
- Features Patented Pressure-Activated Co-Molded Wiper Seal Prevents Wasteful Water Leakage and Assures Long Life, Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Spring Assures Flush Retraction, Every Time, Multiple Pop-Up Heights From 2 in. to 12 in. for Maximum Design Flexibility, Spray Distance From 8 to 15 ft., Available With Pre-Installed Nozzles or As Bodies-Only to Allow Customizing Nozzle Patterns and Throw Distances, New 1800 Series Dual Spray(TM) Models in 2 in. and 4 in., Pop-Up Heights Feature Patented Dual-Orifice Nozzles in Full, Half and Quarter Patterns for Enhanced Close-In Watering Coverage and Water Savings of 30% or More, Other Models Available With Full, Half, Quarter and Adjustable Arc Nozzles to Cover Any Lawn or Garden Area Simple, Top Adjustment Screw Decreases Spray Distance, Directional Adjustment Feature Lets You Aim The Spray Pattern By Hand, No Tools Needed to Change Nozzles, U.V. Resistant Plastic Reduces Fading, Operates Efficiently At Low Water Pressure, 1/2 in. Inlet Size
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.