Plastic, Steel Pop-Up Rotor Sprinkler Head, 1/2" FNPT Connection, Part Circle Pattern
- Item # 40JJ69
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CP 3504 PC
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 21101803
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pop-Up Rotor Sprinkler Head
- Connection 1/2" FNPT
- Material of Construction Plastic, Steel
- Pattern Part Circle
- Pressure Range 25 to 55 psi
- Flow Rate 0.54 to 4.6 gpm
- Radius of Throw 19 to 32 ft.
- Height 7"
- Width 1-5/32"
- Pop-Up Clearance 4"
- Application Smaller Turf Areas
- Features Dual Action, Positive Stop Wiper Seal Protects Internals From Debris and Assures Positive Pop-Up and Retraction, Radius Adjustment Screw Allows Up to 35% Radius Reduction Without Changing Nozzles, Top-Adjust Arc Adjustment Requiring Only A Flat- Blade Screwdriver, Water-Lubricated Gear-Drive Design for Durable, Reliable Operation, Quick Check Arc/Fast Forward, Self-Adjusting Stator Does Not Require Replacement When Changing Nozzles, Easily Removable Filter Screen, Nozzle Removal Feature, Arc Setting Factory Preset At 180 Degrees for Installation Convenience
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.