Latex Acrylic-Base Traffic Zone Marking Paint, Green, 18.9L
- Item # 6GAN6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5192
- Catalog Page # 1612
- UNSPSC # 31211507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Traffic Zone Marking Paint
- Base Type Latex Acrylic
- Line Striping Aerosol No
- Paint Color Family Greens
- Color Green
- Size 5 Gal.
- Striping and Marking Paint and Chalk Item Traffic Zone Marking Paint
- Paint and Primer Sub Category Traffic Zone Marking Paint
- Paint,Primer Surface Material Asphalt,Brick,Concrete,Grass
- Paint Striping Machine
- Primer Application Method Striping Machine
- Coverage 420 Linear ft./gal. (4" Strip)
- Net Weight 18.9L
- Dry Time 1 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 5 min.
- Application Temperature 40 to 90 Degrees F
- Exposure Conditions Mild to moderate
- VOC Content 108 g/L
- Standards TT-P-1952E Type II
- For Use With Mfr. No. 248861, 248862, 248866, 98-972
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6GAN1RAE
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.