Latex Acrylic-Base Traffic Zone Marking Paint, Red, 18.9L
- Item # 3EHJ2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4909-05
- Catalog Page # 1612
- UNSPSC # 31211506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Traffic Zone Marking Paint
- Base Type Latex Acrylic
- Line Striping Aerosol No
- Paint Color Family Reds
- Color Red
- Size 5 gal.
- Striping and Marking Paint and Chalk Item Traffic Zone Marking Paint
- Paint and Primer Sub Category Traffic Zone Marking Paint
- Paint,Primer Surface Material Asphalt,Brick,Concrete,Grass
- Paint,Primer Application Method Brush,Roller,Striping Machine
- Coverage 420 Linear ft./gal. (4" Strip)
- Net Weight 18.9L
- Dry Time 1 to 2 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 30 min.
- Application Temperature 40 to 100 Degrees F
- Exposure Conditions Mild to Moderate
- VOC Content 68 g/L
- Standards TT-P-1952B
- For Use With Marking Guns
- Green Environmental Attribute Meets SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3EHJ1RAE
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.