Granular Thermoplastic Extrude Pavement Marking, White
- Item # 18E506
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TH-CC-205-W
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31211501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Granular Thermoplastic Extrude Pavement Marking
- Thickness 90 to 125 mil
- Material Alkyd Thermoplastic
- Color White
- Application Method Hot Applied Thermoplastic is Prepared for Road Application in a Melting Kettle Where the Granular Material is Heated Until it Liquefies at Temperatures Exceeding 400 F. agitator Blend the Thermoplastic While Heating and Transfer into a Screed or Spray Device. apply to Road Surface in its Specified Width and Thickness as a Line, Legend or Symbol. Glass Beads are Immediately Applied to Provide initial Retro Reflectivity.
- Shelf Life 1 Year
- Standards AASHTO M-249
- Number of Pieces 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.