Clear Shark Skin Anti-Slip Paint Additive, Polypropylene Base Type, Size: 1 lb.
- Item # 19NZ18
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SHARKPK
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31211605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Shark Skin Anti-Slip Paint Additive
- Size 1 lb.
- Base Type Polypropylene
- Color Clear
- Coverage 1 lb./5 gal.
- Exposure Interior or Exterior
- Application Method Mix 3 to 4 oz. of Shark Skin Per Gallon of Paint and Apply with Roller, Can Be Used In Both Basecoat and Topcoat Applications, Clear or Pigmented, Shark Skin Will Not Affect Color of Topcoat
- For Use With Mfr. No. U0-144KT, M0-076CN/U0-144CN, M8-072KT, M0-072CN/U0144CN, U0-161KT, M0-091CN/U0-161CN, M8-142KT4, M-142CN/U0-161CN, U0-173KT, M1-086CN/U0-173CN, U0-141KT, M0-090CN/U0-141CN, R0-158KT
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.