Radiation Survey Meter,LCD,NIST
- Item # 54JJ23
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MONITOR 200
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 0
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Radiation Survey Meter
- Operating Range mR/hr-.001 (1uR) to 200mR/hr, uSv/hr-0.1 to 2000, CPM-0 to 235, 400, CPS-0 to 3923, Total Counts-1 to 999,000 Counts
- Gamma Radiation Range Detects Gamma down to 10-12 KeV
- Alpha Energy Sensitivity From 2.0 MeV
- Beta Energy Sensitivity From 50 keV
- Gamma and X-ray Energy Sensitivity From 10 KeV
- Accuracy Typically +/-15% From Factory, +/-10% (NIST)
- Display LCD
- Display Units mR/hr, uSv/hr, CPM, CPS
- Powered By AA Alkaline
- Battery Life 800 hr.
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes Carrying Case, Rubber Boot, Wrist Strap, Batteries, Software, USB Cable
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.