Male Studded 52100 Steel Spherical Rod End with M6 x 1.0 Right Hand Thread
- Item # 39N467
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MCMR6S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31171508
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.05 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This steel spherical rod end is engineered to allow pivoting in the housing to compensate for misalignment in industrial applications. It features 52100 steel ball bearing construction, and carbon steel housing to help provide durability in demanding applications. Note: It is not designed for use in automotive or aircraft applications.
- Item Rod End
- Type Male Studded
- Ball 52100 Steel Spherical
- Thread Right Hand
- Thread Size M6 x 1.0
- Stud Length 14mm
- Bearings 52100 Steel Spherical Ball
- Housing Low Carbon
- Construction Follows SAE Specification J1120
- Dimension A M6 x 1.0
- Dimension B 10mm
- Dimension C 14mm
- Dimension E 19mm
- Dimension G 36mm
- Dimension H 22mm
- Dimension J 45.5mm
- Dimension N 9mm
- Max. Angular Misalignment 23 Degrees
- Static Radial Load 7296 N
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions