Male Plain 440C Stainless Steel Spherical Stainless Steel/PTFE Race Rod End with M10 x 1.5 Right Han
- Item # 39N499
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MGMR10T
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31171508
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This steel spherical rod end is engineered to allow pivoting in the housing to compensate for misalignment in industrial applications. It features a precision-ground, hardened 440C stainless steel ball and 300 Series stainless steel body with bonded PTFE fabric race. Excellent for low- to moderate load applications where lubricating the parts is not desirable. Note: Not for automotive or aircraft use.
- Item Stainless Steel/PTFE Race Rod End
- Type Male Plain
- Ball 440C Stainless Steel Spherical
- Thread Right Hand
- Thread Size M10 x 1.5
- Inside Dia. 10/10.065mm
- Bearings 440C SS Spherical Ball
- Housing 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Construction Follows SAE Specification J1120
- Dimension A M10 x 1.5
- Dimension AA 10/10.065mm
- Dimension E 27mm
- Dimension G 48mm
- Dimension H 29mm
- Dimension J 61.5mm
- Dimension N 14mm
- Max. Angular Misalignment 26 Degrees
- Static Radial Load 14,144 N
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions