Female Studded 440C Stainless Steel Spherical Stainless Steel/PTFE Race Rod End with M10 x 1.5 Left
- Item # 39N515
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MGFL10TS
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31171508
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This steel spherical rod end is engineered to allow pivoting in the housing to compensate for misalignment in industrial applications. It features 52100 steel ball bearing construction, and carbon steel housing to help provide durability in demanding applications. Note: It is not designed for use in automotive or aircraft applications.
- Item Stainless Steel/PTFE Race Rod End
- Type Female Studded
- Ball 440C Stainless Steel Spherical
- Thread Left Hand
- Thread Size M10 x 1.5
- Stud Length 23mm
- Bearings 440C SS Spherical Ball
- Housing 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Construction Follows SAE Specification J1120
- Dimension A M10 x 1.5
- Dimension B 16.5mm
- Dimension C 23mm
- Dimension E 27mm
- Dimension G 43mm
- Dimension H 21mm
- Dimension J 56.5mm
- Dimension N 14mm
- Max. Angular Misalignment 26 Degrees
- Static Radial Load 15,310 N
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions