Female Plain 440C Stainless Steel Spherical Stainless Steel/PTFE Race Rod End with M12 x 1.75 Left H
- Item # 39N488
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MGFL12T
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31171508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
This steel spherical rod end is engineered to allow pivoting in the housing to compensate for misalignment in industrial applications. It features a precision-ground, hardened 440C stainless steel ball and 300 Series stainless steel body with bonded PTFE fabric race. Excellent for low- to moderate load applications where lubricating the parts is not desirable. Note: Not for automotive or aircraft use.
- Item Stainless Steel/PTFE Race Rod End
- Type Female Plain
- Ball 440C Stainless Steel Spherical
- Thread Left Hand
- Thread Size M12 x 1.75
- Inside Dia. 12/12.065mm
- Bearings 440C SS Spherical Ball
- Housing 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Construction Follows SAE Specification J1120
- Dimension A M12 x 1.75
- Dimension AA 12/12.065mm
- Dimension E 30mm
- Dimension G 50mm
- Dimension H 24mm
- Dimension J 65mm
- Dimension N 16mm
- Max. Angular Misalignment 27 Degrees
- Static Radial Load 17,373 N
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions