Female Plain 52100 Steel Spherical Rod End with M12 x 1.75 Right Hand Thread
- Item # 39N431
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MCFR12
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31171508
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This steel spherical rod end is designed to allow pivoting in the housing to compensate for misalignment in industrial applications. The economical design features a precision-ground, chrome-plated hardened 52100 steel spherical ball bearing, and 1045 carbon steel body, which helps promote durability in harsh environments. Note: Not for automotive or aircraft use.
- Item Rod End
- Type Female Plain
- Ball 52100 Steel Spherical
- Thread Right Hand
- Thread Size M12 x 1.75
- Inside Dia. 12/12.065mm
- Bearings 52100 Steel Spherical Ball
- Housing Low Carbon
- Construction Follows SAE Specification J1120
- Dimension A M12 x 1.75
- Dimension AA 12/12.065mm
- Dimension E 30mm
- Dimension G 50mm
- Dimension H 24mm
- Dimension J 65mm
- Dimension N 16mm
- Max. Angular Misalignment 27 Degrees
- Static Radial Load 25,819 N
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions