- Item # 2FEV4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5736-360-005B
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121424
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Terminal Protector
- Gauge 1/0 to 2/0 AWG
- Color Black
- Connection Type Plug-In
- Insulation Material PVC
- Package Quantity 5
- Features Protects Alternator And Electrical System From Shorts; Reduces The Risk Of Battery Explosion Caused By Sparks; High Temperature Pvc Construction Rated At 190 Degrees F (88 Degrees C); Color Coded For Easy Polarity Identification; Conforms To Sae J1128 Dielectric Specifications - Meets USCG Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.