PC Underground Enclosure Assembly, Electric, 12"L x 12"W x 12"H Nominal Dimension
- Item# 4AVP4
- Mfr. Model# PC1212Z80217
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# D0857
- UNSPSC# 39121301
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Underground Enclosure Assembly
- Type PC
- Cover Logo Electric
- Nominal Length (In.) 12
- Nominal Width (In.) 12
- Nominal Height (In.) 12
- Overall Length (In.) 14-3/4
- Overall Width (In.) 14-3/4
- Overall Height (In.) 12
- Cover Bolt Type 2 Stainless Steel Hex Head bolts 3/8-16 x 1 1/2
- Cover Pull Slot Size (In.) 1/2 x 2
- Color Gray
- Material of Construction Monolithic Polymer Concrete
- Description/Special Features Stackable, Open Bottom Box w/ Cover, Non-Deliberate Traffic Only
- Load Rating (Lb.) 15,000
- Standards UL listed to ANSI/SCTE 77 2007 Tier 15
- Nominal Dimension 12"L x 12"W x 12"H
- Overall Dimension 14-3/4"L x 14-3/4"W x 12"H
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.