Wide Mouth, Round, Sampling, 1250mL, 6 PK
- Item # 41U656
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GLC-07007
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24122003
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bottle Cleaned
- Labware Capacity - English 42 oz.
- Labware Capacity - Metric 1250mL
- Mouth Wide
- Bottle/Jar Shape Round
- Bottle/Jar Type Sampling
- Labware Basic Material Glass
- Includes Closure Yes
- Labware Screw Closure Size 70-400mm
- Sterile/Non-Sterile Non-Sterile
- Pre-Cleaned Visible Particulate
- Labware Clarity Colored
- Labware Closure Type Screw On
- Labware Closure Liner Material F217/PTFE
- Labware Closure Material Thermoset
- Autoclavable No
- Labware Body Color Amber
- Labware Closure Color Green
- Labware Closure Liner Design Flat
- Labware Nominal Capacity - English 42 oz.
- Labware Nominal Capacity - Metric 1250mL
- Diameter 106mm
- Labware Height - English 7.52"
- Labware Height - Metric 191mm
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.