Hazardous Location Unit Heater, Fan Forced, Voltage 480, Amps AC 12.7, 3 Phase, BtuH 34,120
- Item# 5NF01
- Mfr. Model# GUX10004832
- Catalog Page# 3836
- UNSPSC# 40101814
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hazardous Location Unit Heater
- Heater Type Fan Forced
- kW 10
- BtuH Output 34120
- Voltage 480
- Amps AC 12.7
- Phase 3
- Air Flow 840 cfm
- Overall Height 19-1/8"
- Overall Width 23-7/8"
- Overall Depth 21"
- Hz 60
- Contactor Coil Voltage 24
- Cabinet Width 23-7/8"
- Cabinet Depth 11-1/16"
- Cabinet Height 19-1/8"
- Housing Material Heavy Gauge Steel
- Housing Finish Gray Powder Coated
- Features Ball Bearing Permanently Lubricated Explosion Proof Motor, Manual Reset High Limit Cutout, Fan Selector Switch, 120V Control Circuit and Pilot Light
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards UL and C-UL for Class I Group C, D, Division 1, 2, Class II, Groups E, F, G
- Includes Steel Tubes, Aluminum Fins and a Non Toxic Heat Transfer Fluid, Automatic Reset Thermal Limit, 24V Control Circuit Transformer
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5NF06QMARK
Price $6,792.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.