Electric Unit Heater, Wall or Ceiling, Vertical or Horizontal, 347VAC, 5.0 kW, 1 Phase
- Item # 20CA08
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MUH0531
- Catalog Page # 3075
- UNSPSC # 40101819
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Electric Unit Heater
- Electric Heater Item Electric Unit Heater
- Heater Voltage 347VAC
- kW 5.0
- BtuH 17,065
- Electric Heater Phase 1
- Amps AC 14.4
- Hz 50/60
- Heater Mounting Type Ceiling, Wall
- Temp. Rise 45 Degrees F
- Air Flow 350 cfm
- Width 14"
- Depth 7-1/2"
- Height 16"
- Horizontal Air Throw 12 ft.
- Vertical Floor Coverage 18 ft.
- Vertical Mounting H 9 ft.
- Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish Powder Coated
- Contactor Coil Voltage 347
- Features Units Mount Either Horizontal or Vertical. Applications: Factories, Warehouses, Garages, Stores, Shipping Rooms, Power Stations, Aircraft. Can Be Used for Primary, Supplementary, Spot, or Dual-System Heating. Wide Range of Optional Control Kits are Field Installable, Increasing The MUH Adaptability to The Specification Market. 3kW to 50kW Heating Output Made From Heavy Gauge Die Formed Steel Housing. Advanced Pull-Through Air Flow Design Draws Air Across Heating Element for More Even Air Distribution and Cooler Element Operation. Branch Circuit Fusing (When Required). Completely Enclosed Fan Motor. 1 or 3-Phase Wiring On 5 to 10 kW 208/240V And 15 kW 208V Units (Field Interchangeable). Aluminum-Finned, Copper Clad Steel Sheath Heating Element Has Longer Useful Life Because of Cooler Sheath Temperature And Faster Heat Dissipation. 24V Control Transformer Standard On Most Models Which Provides A Safer and More Accurate Means of Temperature Control. 3 kW And 5 kW 208-277V, Have Line Voltage Controls As Standard (24V Control Available On Made-To-Order Basis). Automatic Reset Linear Thermal Cut-Out, Capillary Type Provides Protection Over Entire Length of Element Areas (Manual Reset Protection Available On Made-To-Order Basis). 2-Speed Fan Selector Switch (25 kW to 50 kW Models). Fan Delay Feature Eliminates Cold Drafts. Element Heats Up Before Fan Cuts In, Then Fan Continues To Distribute Heat After Element Shuts Off. Individually Adjustable Discharge Lowers to Control Air Flow. Choice of Optional Diffusers for Variety of Air Patterns, Maximizing Heat Concentration and Coverage In Vertical Position. Meets All UL, NEC, And OSHA Requirements.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr. Parts, 5 yr. Elements
- Standards Meets all NEC and OSHA requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Andorra, United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Albania, Armenia, Angola, Antarctica, Argentina, Austria, Australia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Barbados, Bangladesh, Belgium, Burkina-Faso, Bulgaria, Bahrain, Burundi, Benin, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Bahamas, Bhutan, Bouvet Islands, Botswana, Belarus, Belize, Cocos Islands, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Congo, Switzerland, Ivory Coast, Cook Islands, Chile, Cameroon, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cape Verde, Curacao, Christmas Island, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Djibouti, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Algeria, Ecuador, Estonia, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Spain, Ethiopia, Finland, Fiji, Falkland Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Faroe Islands, France, Gabon, United Kingdom, Grenada, Georgia, French Guiana, Bailiwick of Guernsey, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greenland, Gambia, Guinea, Guadeloupe, Equatorial Guinea, Greece, S. George & S. Sandwich Islands, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Hong Kong, Heard and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Croatia, Haiti, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Isle of Man, India, British Indian Ocean Territory, Iraq, Iran, Iceland, Italy, Bailiwick of Jersey, Jamaica, Jordan, Japan, Kenya, Kirghizia, Cambodia, Kiribati, Comoros, St. Kitts and Nevis, North Korea, South Korea, Kuwait, Cayman Islands, Kazakhstan, Laos, Lebanon, St. Lucia, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Liberia, Lesotho, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Libya, Morocco, Monaco, Moldavia, Republic of Montenegro, Saint Martin, Madagascar, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Macedonia, Mali, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macau, Northern Mariana Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Montserrat, Malta, Mauritius, Maldives, Malawi, Malaysia, Mozambique, Namibia, New Caledonia, Niger, Norfolk Islands, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Netherlands, Norway, Nepal, Nauru, Niue Islands, New Zealand, Oman, Panama, Peru, French Polynesia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pakistan, Poland, St. Pierre and Miquelon, Pitcairn Islands, Palestinian Territory, Portugal, Paraguay, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Republic of Serbia, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Solomon Islands, Seychelles, Sudan, Sweden, Singapore, Saint Helena, Slovenia, Svalbard, Slovakia, Sierra Leone, San Marino, Senegal, Somalia, Suriname, Republic of South Sudan, Sao Tome and Principe, El Salvador, Country of Sint Maarten, Syria, Swaziland, Turks and Caicos Islands, Chad, French Southern Territories, Togo, Thailand, Tajikistan, Tokelau Islands, Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Tunisia, Tonga, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Taiwan, Tanzania, Ukraine, Uganda, American Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, British Virgin Islands, Vietnam, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna Islands, Western Samoa, Republic of Kosovo, Yemen, Mayotte, Yugoslavia, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
This item is restricted for international sale.