Pilot Bearing Puller
- Item # 3R686
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # J4059
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111712
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 3.35 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The Proto® pilot bearing puller removes bearings and bushings from starters, generators, magnetos, and small electric motors. It's also designed to pull smaller flywheel pilot bearings.
- Item Pilot Bearing Puller
- Jaw Spread 1/2" to 1-1/2"
- Number of Jaws 2
- Jaw Style Nonreversible
- Locking No
- For Use With Starters, Generators, Magnetos and Small Electric Motors
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions