2" Home Water Pressure Testing Pressure Gauge, 0 to 300 psi
- Item # 18C830
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 18C830
- Catalog Page # 590
- UNSPSC # 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Application Home Water Pressure Testing
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Steel
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Copper
- Gauge Connection Type FGHT
- Gauge Connection Size 3/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Top
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 300
- Gauge Accuracy +/-3-2-3%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Liquid Filled No
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 5
- Gauge Case Material Steel
- Gauge Case Color Black
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Copper
- Gauge Socket Material Copper Alloy HPb59-1
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Copper
- Gauge Sensor Material Copper Alloy
- Gauge Lens Material Acrylic
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Gauge Special Options Maximum Reading Pointer
- For Use With Non-Explosive Gas Or Liquid That Do Not Crystalize And Corrode Copper Alloy
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series Y50J
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.