4-1/2" Process Compound Gauge, 30" Hg Vac to 30 psi Range
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Compound Gauge
- Gauge Type Process
- Dial Size 4-1/2"
- Range 30" Hg Vac to 30 psi
- Connection Size 1/4" NPT
- Connection Location Lower
- Smallest Graduation 1" Hg, 0.5 psi
- Accuracy +/-0.5%
- Case Material Cast Aluminum
- Case Color Black
- Socket Material Brass
- Tube Material Bronze
- Lens Material Glass
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- For Use With Non-Explosive Gas Or Liquid That Do Not Crystalize And Corrode Copper Alloy
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.