Music Wire, C1085 Steel Alloy, 4, 0.013 In
- Item # 3L545
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 21013
- Catalog Page # 2191
- UNSPSC # 31151803
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.05 lbs.
Country of Origin Varies Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This spring-tempered wire is used for control linkages, ceramic cutting, armature binding, wire forms, springs, wire forms, and other industrial uses. It features high-carbon steel construction for high tensile strength and high fatigue resistance.
- Item Music Wire
- Material C1085 Spring Tempered, High Carbon Steel 1085
- Wire Gauge Number 28
- Min. Tensile Strength (PSI) 373,000
- Total Length 2217 ft.
- Package Type Dispenser Box
- Thickness 0.013" / 0.330mm
- Feet per Lb. 2217.0
- Thickness Tolerance +/-0.0003"
- Application For Springs, Wire Forms, Control Linkages, Armature Binding, Ceramic Cutting and a Variety of Industrial Uses
- Pack Count 1
- Meets/Exceeds Meets ASTM A228
- Package Weight 1 lb.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions