Polypropylene Rope, 1/4" Rope Dia., 1200 ft. Length, Yellow
- Item# 1PBA5
- Mfr. Model# 1PBA5
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Medium duty, twisted polypropylene rope is suitable for general purpose applications such as pulling through conduit pipe and obstructions with little friction. Also known as 3-strand or laid rope, twisted polypropylene is strong, lightweight, hockle-resistant, buoyant, and rotproof. It is also unaffected by water, oil, gasoline, and most chemicals. The material and construction provide tenacity, abrasion resistance, and performance.Due to its low melting point (266° to 334°F), the rope should not be used at temperatures above 200°F, or in high friction applications. Subject to UV degradation, rope should be stored in a protective or covered area whenever possible.
- Item Rope
- Rope Material Polypropylene
- Rope Application General Purpose
- Rope Construction Twisted
- Rope Dia. 1/4"
- Length 1200 ft.
- Working Load Limit 113 lb.
- Tensile Strength 1250 lb.
- Package Type Spool
- Color Yellow
- Performance Property Medium Duty
- Rope Sub-Category General Purpose Ropes
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions