Tube Nut, 3/4" Tube Size, Metal, 1-1/8" Hex Size
- Item # 4CWZ3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 12 BZ-SS
- Catalog Page # 2858
- UNSPSC # 40142610
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.07 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This PARKER tube nut fitting is for use with 304, 316, or 316L stainless steel tubing to provide a leaktight seal for high pressure, vibration, and vacuum in gas or liquid applications. Has a 4:1 safety factor with respect to working pressure capabilities of the tubing used. For use in refineries, chemical processing, power generation, and instrument lines.
- Item Tube Nut
- Tube Fitting Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Fitting Connection Type CPI(TM)
- Tube Size 3/4"
- Compression Thread Size 1-20
- Hex Size 1-1/8"
- Temp. Range -425 Degrees to 1200 Degrees F
- Standards ASME-SA-479, TYPE 316-SS, BS970, 316-S31, DIN 4401, ASTM A276 Type 316
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?