Brake Cleaner and Degreaser;Aerosol Can;22.60 oz.;Flammable;Non Chlorinated
- Item# 45VH12
- Mfr. Model# 602371
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 47131828
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Brake Parts Cleaner
- Degreaser Container Type Aerosol Can
- Degreaser Container Size 22.60 oz.
- Net Weight 15.00 oz.
- Degreaser Solvent Base Solvent
- Flammable/Non Flammable Flammable
- Chlorinated/Non Chlorinated Non Chlorinated
- pH N/A
- Degreaser VOC Range 10% to 50% / 10 to 500 g/L
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Degreaser Application Fleet/Vehicle
- Color Clear
- Boiling Point 132 Degrees F
- Freezing Point -100 Degrees F
- Flash Point Less Than 0 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.7845
- Features Non-Chlorinated
- Standards RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.