Wireless Synchronzd Clock Bundle, Digital
- Item# 15F570
- Mfr. Model# WSCBD-5
- Catalog Page# 1945
- UNSPSC# 54111603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wireless Synchronized Clock Bundle
- Display Type Digital
- Time Format 12/24 Hour
- Shape Rectangular
- Width 11-1/2"
- Depth 1-1/2"
- Height 6-1/4"
- Digit Size 4"
- Power Source Universal 50/60Hz 100-240VAC
- Mount Wall/Dual Wall/Dual Ceiling
- Features 4 Digit Format (HH:MM), Uses frequency-hopping technology to continuously broadcast time signal between 902MHz-928MHz (128 signaling channels) to unlimited number of clocks with no interference, Automatically adjusts for Daylight Savings Time and keeps time during power outages, Supports up to 250,000 sq. ft. of signal coverage, No FCC site license required
- Case Material ABS Plastic
- Case Color Black
- Face Color Black
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Includes TimeTrax(TM) Sync Wall Mount RF Wireless Transmitter, (5) Red LED 4in Character x 4 Digit Digital Wall Clocks, Software, User Guide
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.