Exeter Anti-Fog, Anti-Static, Scratch-Resistant Safety Glasses , Clear Lens Color
- Item # 34WR32
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SB5110DT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46181802
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This Pyramex® Exeter® Safety Eyewear with Clear Anti-Fog Lenses has a sporty style with maximum protection. Curved lens with side window helps offer a fashionable look with panoramic views. The soft nosepiece and rubber insert temple tips help provide a comfortable fit without slippage. In addition, a durable frame helps give a pressure-free fit. The safety glasses have scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses that help filter out 99.9% of harmful UV rays. Ideal for most facial sizes. Suitable for general-purpose indoor applications that require impact protection.
- Item Safety Glasses
- Series Exeter
- Gender Unisex
- Lens Color Clear
- Polarized Lens No
- Lens Coating Anti-Fog, Anti-Static, Scratch-Resistant
- Foam Lined No
- Eyewear Frame Design Wraparound
- Eyewear Frame Style Full-Frame
- Frame Color Black
- Eyewear Size Universal
- Frame Material Nylon
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Temple Color Black
- Temple Style Spatula
- Photochromatic Lens No
- Metal Detectable No
- X-Ray Detectable No
- UV Protection 99.99% UVA/UVB
- Standards ANSI Z87.1-2015 High Impact
- ANSI Dust/Splash Rating Not Rated for Dust or Splash
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions