Diaphragm Chemical Metering Pump, Adjustable Output, 41.00 gpd Max. Flow, 250 psi, 115VAC
- Item # 4UP30
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LPH4SA-PTC1-G19
- Catalog Page # 2680
- UNSPSC # 40151552
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Chemical Metering Pumps Chemical Metering Pump
- Chemical Metering Pump Type Diaphragm
- Max. Flow (gpd) - Pumps 41.00 gpd
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 250 psi
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- Max. Viscosity - Pumps 1000 cP
- HP - Pumps 1/5
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Flow Rate Output Control Adjustable
- Turn Down Ratio - Pumps 100:1
- Reproducibility - Pumps +/-2.0%
- Body Material - Pumps ABS
- Seals and O-Rings - Pumps PTFE
- Ball Material - Pumps Ceramic
- Head and Fitting Material - Pumps GFPPL
- Diaphragm Material PTFE Faced
- Self-Priming Yes
- Suction Lift 4 ft.
- Height 11-1/8"
- Length 11-1/4"
- Width 6-1/4"
- Number of Feeds 1
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Min. Flow Rate 0.4 gpd
- cc/Min. 105.2
- Max. Strokes per Minute 125
- Hz 50/60
- Standards ETL, cETL and ETL Sanitary
- Includes Foot Valve/Strainer Assembly, Backpressure Injection Valve Assembly, Bleed Valve, 4 ft. Suction Tubing, 8 ft. Discharge Tubing and 4 ft. Bleed Valve Tubing
- Features Solenoid Drive, Stroke Length and Speed Adjustment
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.