Dual Level Strobe Light, Amber, Rotating
- Item # 6GPP0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LSS222AM
- Catalog Page # 973
- UNSPSC # 39111706
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 8.0 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Make sure your signal is not only seen, but noticed. This Dual-Level Strobe Warning Light features has 39 attention-grabbing user-selectable flash patterns and 2 levels of unique LED reflectors that provide improved brightness. LED technology uses less energy and has minimal maintenance for a lower cost of ownership. The die-cast base is powder-coated for corrosion resistance.
- Item Dual Level Strobe Light
- Item - Vehicle Lighting Grouping Strobe Light
- Lens Color - Vehicle Lighting Amber
- Light Type - Vehicle Lighting Rotating
- Number of Flash Patterns - Vehicle Lighting 39
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Magnetic
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting Lighter Plug
- Standards SAE J845 Class I, California Title 13
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting LED
- Power Source - Vehicle Lighting 12 to 24VDC
- Number of LEDs 20
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 4-1/2"
- Diameter - Vehicle Lighting 5"
- Features Reverse Polarity Protection
- Flashes per Minute Variable
- Base Material Aluminum
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Lens Design Round
- Light Output Not Rated
- Voltage 12VDC
- Current Drawn 0.85A
- Watts 10.2
- Includes 9 ft. Cord w/Lighter Plug
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions