Amber, Incandescent Directional Warning Lights, 12VDC, Permanent Mounting, Length 47"
- Item # 3VJE7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AS847HS
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 25172901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Directional Warning Lights
- Light Pattern - Vehicle Lighting Arrow Left, Arrow Right, Center Out, Emergency Wig-Wag Mode
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting Incandescent
- Number of Flash Patterns - Vehicle Lighting 4
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting Pigtail
- Lens Color - Vehicle Lighting Amber
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Permanent
- Standards SAE J595 Class I, California Title 13
- Number of Heads 8
- Length - Vehicle Lighting 47"
- Width - Vehicle Lighting 4-1/4"
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 2-3/4"
- Voltage 12VDC
- Current Drawn 14A
- Flashes per Minute Variable
- Base Material Aluminum
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Includes In-Cab Control Module w/Built-in Rotary Switch and LED Flash Mode Indicator Lights, Pigtail, Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.